Introduction to Change Management
In today’s environment, so many people are expected to lead and manage change without having the luxury of a specialist change resource, or a solid foundation of change management practices and principles. This 90 minute, introductory course was built especially for non change managers, and will appeal to those leading and managing change as well as people considering a career in change management.
This workshop is aimed at:
- Those considering a career in change management, or who are new to change
- Project, Program and Portfolio Managers
- Product Owners
- Team Leaders
- Business Analysts / Project Professionals
- Instructional Designers and Learning Consultants
- Experienced Change Practitioners who want to refresh their skills
- Anyone who leads and implements change as part of their role
Inside the workshop
In this workshop, participants will learn:
- What is change management?
- Why is it important?
- What does good change management look like?
- Case studies of successful change programs
- What are some good change management tools to add to my toolkit?
- Which change certifications are worth doing?
- Where can I find the best resources to learn more about change?
Participants will also receive an e-booklet “Introduction to Change Management”.
With decades of experience, our facilitators are some of the best in the business.
Natasha Redman has spent years at the forefront of change management delivery, working with leaders facing this undertaking, as they strive to engage their workforce in large scale change programs.
Casa de Cambio
Step into Brave Change with Natasha
Other courses by Casa de Cambio
Change Communication Essentials and Managing Resistance
How do you increase the effectiveness of your communications? Having trouble with some difficult stakeholders? Or are you struggling with the ‘R’ word – resistance? Let us show you how to apply best practice principles of communication, increase persuasiveness while working with the most challenging stakeholders.
Delivering Change in Agile Environments
This workshop is aimed at experienced change practitioners looking to build their skills and knowledge of delivering change using agile tools. Casa de Cambio’s founder offers practical tips on how to up your agile game based on real life experiences.
Need more information?
Looking for dates or would like to run this course for your organisation? Get in touch!