Introduction to Change Management – May Session
Zoom (Details in confirmation email)
In today’s environment, so many people are expected to lead and manage change without having the luxury of a specialist change resource, or a solid foundation of change management practices and principles. This 90 minute, introductory course was built especially for non change managers, and will appeal to those leading and managing change as well as people considering a career in change management.
This workshop is aimed at:
- Those considering a career in change management, or who are new to change
- Project, Program and Portfolio Managers
- Product Owners
- Team Leaders
- Business Analysts / Project Professionals
- Instructional Designers and Learning Consultants
- Experienced Change Practitioners who want to refresh their skills
- Anyone who leads and implements change as part of their role
Inside the workshop
In this workshop, participants will learn:
- What is change management?
- Why is it important?
- What does good change management look like?
- Case studies of successful change programs
- What are some good change management tools to add to my toolkit?
- Which change certifications are worth doing?
- Where can I find the best resources to learn more about change?
Participants will also receive an e-booklet summarising this information.
Sorry, this event has expired.